Riverbus aims to fully tap potential Out on the open water, passengers can escape the traffic and smog on the roads, and take the time to relax. The service has quickly attracted customers, especially during holidays, New Year and weekends. With more than 80 percent of the passengers being tourists, the service has hit some shortcomings By mid 2020, all nine routes of the river-bus service will be fully completed and open for service, striving to become a friendly and helpful mode of transport for local commuters./. Lotus adds money to pockets of farmers in Kien Giang The initial investment to start growing lotus flowers is around half of what it takes to plant rice, while it requires less manpower to take care of the flowers. In just four months, farmers earn an average profit of 1,300 USD per hectare. Nha Sap and Cong Ca villages in Vinh Dieu commune have been piloting lotus cultivation since 2018. Over the past year, experts have concluded that lotus flowers are compatible with local conditions. Especially, lotus flowers can even grow in areas contaminated by acid sulfate where rice cannot be grown. Based on the results of piloting lotus cultivation, Vinh Dieu commune’s… Read full this story
- PlayStation 4’s €50 Price Cut for EU Coming on October 21?
- Rocket League is Going Back to the Future with DeLorean Car Pack on October 21
- Nintendo NX Reveal May Finally Come This Month, October 21
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Beta Starts October 21 on Xbox One
- WWE 2K15 companion soundtrack arrives on October 21
- Rocket League Back to the Future Car Pack Is Coming on October 21
- Rocket League adds Back to the Future's DeLorean on October 21
- Battlefield 4 Premium Edition hits Origin on October 21
- Dead Space date changed to October 21?
- Fable II confirmed for October 21 launch
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 21 have 291 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.