Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Central Committee’s Secretariat Trần Quốc Vượng (left) meets the First Vice President of the French Senate Phillipe Dallier. — VNA/VNS Photo Toàn Trí PARIS — Việt Nam always attaches importance to its relations with France, its leading partner in Europe and the world, according to Politburo member and permanent member of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Central Committee’s Secretariat Trần Quốc Vượng. During meetings with leaders of French Senate and National Assembly, Minister of State attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs, and leaders of several parties in France while leading a high-ranking delegation from the CPV to visit France from October 25-29, Vượng stressed that France has been a priority in Việt Nam’s foreign policy. He expressed his hope that both sides will continue their dialogue mechanisms as well as carry out signed agreements in an effective manner. He took the occasion to thank France for supporting Việt Nam’s bid for a non-permanent seat at the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) for the 2020-21 tenure, and contributing to the signing of the EU-Việt Nam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and the EU-Việt Nam Investment Promotion Agreement (EVIPA). Vượng recommended both countries boost cooperation in… Read full this story
- In stinging attack, France's Macron says Poland isolating itself in Europe
- The Killer-Nanny Novel That Conquered France
- With parliament in the bag, France's Macron faces union test
- James Smith wanted a 3rd-party nomination. Will it cost SC Democrat a spot on ballot?
- Nick Jonas Posts Photo With Priyanka Chopra And Parents At Engagement Party
- Emmanuel Macron projected to be president of France
- Party of a Different Color
- How world's richest woman rocked all of France by turning a no-name photographer into a billionaire in 'Bettencourt Affair'
- China accuses outspoken New York-based billionaire exile of rape after he releases official secrets
- Three lawyers control Queens Democratic Party while one rakes millions from Surrogate’s Court wills
Việt Nam values relations with France: Party official have 330 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 30, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.