Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam at the Viet Nam Business Summit 2019, Ha Noi, October 16, 2019 – Photo: VGP The Government leader made the point at the Viet Nam Business Summit 2019 (VBS 2019) which was opened on October 16 in Ha Noi. Under the theme “Viet Nam-A Trusted Business Partner in the Digital Age”, discussions at the VBS 2019 will focus on scientific and technological innovations, the shift of human resources in a digital age, and many opportunities for Viet Nam. Deputy PM Dam underscored that Viet Nam is not only a trustful business partner but also a good friend. Viet Nam has spared no effort to be a responsible member, contributing to close ties with all countries in the world. He affirmed that the Vietnamese Government would receive all business comments. He went on to say that the country has spared no effort to attain comprehensive achievements. From a poor country, Viet Nam has become a medium-income country with average purchasing power of over US$ 7,500 per person. Over the past 30 years, Viet Nam always maintained high growth rates. Last year, GDP growth rate touched 7.08%. In addition, Viet Nam is perfecting the business environment. In 2018, Viet Nam… Read full this story
- North East Business Awards 2019: Innovation and ingenuity deserve recognition
- North East Business Awards 2019: All you need to know about this year's awards
- Do you know who should be the best in the West for Mayor’s Business Awards 2019?
- North East Business Awards 2019: Honours showcase best North East has to offer
- North East Business Awards 2019: Awards a symbol of region's business success
- Fast growing firms set to be rewarded at North East Business Awards 2019
- List of Viet Nam’s FTAs as of July
- New business incubators to open in Belarus in 2019
- Government Reaffirms Support at Business Forum
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionBaku to host German-Azerbaijani Business Forum
Viet Nam Business Forum 2019 opens in HN have 297 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.