TORONTO — For the briefest of moments, the federal election campaign took a break from politics to consider a far less divisive topic: Justin Trudeau’s eyebrows. Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau consoled a crying baby at a campaign stop on Tuesday, reassuring the child that they too could have eyebrows like his one day. The peculiar exchange happened while Trudeau, who sports a pair of particularly thick, dark eyebrows, was meeting one-on-one with supporters in New Brunswick. “You’re just jealous of my eyebrows, aren’t you?” Trudeau asked the crying baby, held in a woman’s arms, as he rubbed the child’s back. “You’ll get eyebrows one day. You’ll get eyebrows one day, I promise. I know, I know. You will.” At one point, the Liberal leader locked eyes with the baby and wiggled his brows. “You’ll get very nice eyebrows one day, yeah, just like mine.” As if on cue, Twitter users responded to the lighthearted comment in polarizing fashion. Some suggested that the Liberal leader was “losing it” while others expressed their own jealousy of Trudeau’s shapely brows. “So confusing to me that people are all over Trudeau for the baby eyebrows comment…I mean if you could hear what I say… Read full this story
- Hilaria Baldwin, 36, shows off her tiny waistline... just SIX WEEKS after welcoming her fifth child with Alec Baldwin
- Will Smith wipes away tears after Janet Hubert tells him 'you took away my career of 30 years'... as he breaks down their feud with a psychologist who was on set of Fresh Prince reboot
- I refuse to be pressured into marrying and having a baby: Suicidal thoughts. A torturous divorce. And retiring from the sport she loved. Olympic champion Victoria Pendleton on putting her traumatic past behind her, and why, at 40, she’s finally doing thing
- Bad Santa makes young boy cry after refusing to give him Nerf gun for Christmas
- Celebrity Show-Off: Tori Spelling cries and screams as she wins series and earns $25,000 for charity
- Something to tell us? Bachelor star Tara Pavlovic asks fans about BABY NAMES after being forced to postpone her wedding amid COVID-19
- Beyonce wishes pal Britney Spears a happy 39th birthday with darling shot of the star as a baby
- 'My sister's terrible baby name choice is going to ruin our relationship'
- 'We love you so much already!' Pregnant Dani Dyer shares a snap of beau Sammy Kimmence kissing her bare baby bump as she reveals plans to release maternity fashion range
- The Mandalorian revealed a big Baby Yoda secret and sent the internet into meltdown
Trudeau jokingly tells crying baby: 'You're just jealous of my eyebrows' have 426 words, post on election.ctvnews.ca at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.