CONNECTICUT — The beginning of the school year is a good time to do a little research on how your teachers stack up against others — whether you’re sending your children to kindergarten for the first time or if they’re preparing to graduate. Niche, which rates everything in education, has created a list of what it considers the schools with the best teachers in Connecticut. According to Niche.com, the rankings are based on seven factors: academic grades, parent/student surveys on teachers, teacher absenteeism, teacher salary index, teachers in their first or second year, average teacher salary and the student-teacher ratio. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. East School in New Canaan has the best teachers in the state, according to the rankings. With 547 total students in the school, and a student-teacher ratio of 12:1 East School had both an A+ rating in teachers and overall niche grade. New Canaan had two of the top three schools with the best teachers in Connecticut, while Westport had three of the top ten, according to Niche. Here are the top 100 schools in Connecticut with the best teachers: 1. East School New Canaan School District, CT 2. West District School… Read full this story
- Schools paying teachers out of fund for poor students
- Public schools ask for more, but expect to get less
- Yamashita: Difference between charter, traditional public schools
- Helmond teacher a finalist for 'world's best teacher'
- Dutch primary school teacher up for world’s ‘best’ teacher award
- Helmond teacher just missed world's best teacher award
- Furious mum of boy, 7, forced to wear fluorescent bib at school ‘so teachers know he’s autistic’ launches legal action
- Find out why this St Christopher School is 'not your typical public school'
- A guide to public school rivalries
- Birthday invitations banned at Sydney's Mosman Public School
Top 100 CT Public Schools With Best Teachers For 2020: Niche have 292 words, post on patch.com at October 26, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.