SPRINGFIELD, IL — If you’re searching for a new place, odds are you’ve already browsed through all the internet listings for your area. And while you’ve probably gotten a decent idea of what these houses are like from the images, you just can’t beat an in-person encounter with the real thing. Ready to start hunting? To help you out, we’ve made a list of the five most recent open houses scheduled in the Springfield area. That way, you can get a feel for what’s out there without committing to a house blindly. Below is an address, photo, price, home size and open-house time for each property on our list — including one in the Chatham area with 5 beds and 4 baths for $325,000, and another with 3 beds and 1 bath for $104,900. Click on any address for additional photos and details. Happy house hunting! 1. 224 Old Tippecanoe Dr, Springfield, Illinois 62711 Price: $220,000Size: 2,374 sq. ft., 3 beds, and 3 bathsOpen house: Sunday, November 3rd at 1:00 pm 2. 1475 N 3rd St, Springfield, Illinois 62702 Price: $104,900Size: 1,568 sq. ft, 3 beds, and 1 bathOpen house: Sunday, November 3rd at 12:00 pm 3. 1201 W Edwards… Read full this story
- Bethel Kids Invited to Free Musical Theater Open House
- Open Houses Planned In And Around The Gaithersburg Area: See The Listings
- 2 Open Houses In And Around The Brandon Area Worth A Look
- 2 Weymouth Area Upcoming Open Houses
- Queen Elizabeth may miss opening of parliament for the third time
- Audit: California Too Slow In Offering Affordable Housing
- I’m addicted to swapping my council house – you don’t need to spend a fortune to get a perfect home
- Britons to pay billions in inheritance tax as house prices rise
- Man explains how he made £2,000 by reporting derelict houses 'Cost me nothing!'
- Pensioners missing out on over £3,300 and free TV licence - check now
Springfield: Don't Miss These 5 Open Houses have 292 words, post on patch.com at October 30, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.