The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have landed back in the UK following their ten-day tour of Southern African countries at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. They were joined on the tour by their four-month-old son, Archie Harrison. They kicked off the tour by first visiting Cape Town, South Africa before moving onto Johannesburg. During the tour, Prince Harry also took a solo detour to Angola in Central Africa and Malawi, in East Africa while Meghan and Archie remained in South Africa. Meghan VS Kate: Royal tour fashion style compared As all eyes were on Meghan’s wardrobe during the tour, with many calling it inspirational and humble. So how did her royal tour style compared to Kate’s? A Fashion PR expert told Express.co.uk: “Meghan and Kate always look stunning when they are on tour. Their outfits are always carefully picked and are probably chosen far in advance. “For example, they always make sure to wear something from the country they are visiting, which not only shows a lot of respect to the country, but how dedicated they both are to their roles.” Meghan Markle On the first day of the Royal tour, The Duchess of Sussex visited the Cape Town township of Nyanga donning a black and white African inspired print… Read full this story
- The Duchess of Sussex's fashion evolution
- Fashion Unzipped Podcast: a royal style special
- Dressing for diplomacy: Melania is the first lady of fashion
- Kate Middleton showcases Philip Treacy creation at Royal Ascot
- Kate's sweet nod to Princess Diana
- Family day out for Queen on first day of Royal Ascot
- Everything Melania Trump wore during the UK state visit
- 'I'm not a designer in an ivory tower'
- Cleethorpes jeweller Daniella Draper plans New York store
- New on Netflix July 2019
Rebel Meghan VS Regal Kate: An in-depth look into the royal tour fashion style have 291 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 4, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.