A group of thieves have been caught on camera stealing from multiple people at a bus stop in an outlying district of Ho Chi Minh City. Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper reporters went undercover at a bus station in Thu Duc District for days this month after several readers reported being pickpocketed when traveling along bus routes passing this stop. The busy bus stop, located just opposite the Suoi Tien Theme Park in District 9, serves nine operational bus routes that mainly transport students to and from nearby university campuses. On Monday morning, the reporters spotted two middle-aged men, one of whom carried a plastic bag containing some objects while the other wore a satchel. They stood among a small crowd of commuters waiting for the bus, acting as if they did not know each other. Their elaborate scheme began when a bus arrived. After targeting an elderly woman, one of the men stood in front of her, blocking the entrance to the bus while the other stayed behind the woman and stole the victim’s phone from her coat pocket. The pickpocket used his plastic bag to shield the crime from the view of nearby bus riders. A pickpocket passes a… Read full this story
- Northern Ireland’s lost moment: how the peaceful protests of ’68 escalated into years of bloody conflict
- Spotlight On - King's Bounty, Death to Spies 3, Off-Road Drive, Theater of War, Captain Blood, Star Wolves 3, and Men of
- Ranking the 25 live-action comic book movies of the ’90s
- The year’s 20 best films born from the Asian diaspora
- Watch Dogs 2 is an antidote to the grimness of GTA
Pickpocket gang caught on camera stealing from bus riders in Ho Chi Minh City have 265 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.