Secunderabad: In less than 24 hours after Arvind Kumar, principal secretary of municipal administration and urban development sought suggestions on road connections across the city on Twitter, many netizens came forward with ways to boost connectivity in Secunderabad. After K Taraka Rama Rao, minister of municipal administration and urban development held a review meeting on connectivity, the principal secretary sought suggestions from netizens “on crucial missing road links which if connected will provide important road connectivity/continuation – these could be on account of rail tracks, land acquisition problems etc.” Within first 24 hours, over 180 people submitted suggestions with many seeking better connectivity in areas such as Alwal, Anandbagh, Uppal . Right from the issue of closed roads in Secunderabad Cantonment area to better connectivity from Keesara, netizens suggested possible routes that the government must explore. “Apart from widening All Saints Rd, RK Puram flyover also needs to widening immdtly. The service road at the western end of the flyover, closed by Army, needs to be reopened. The RTC bus stop at the western end of the flyover needs to be shifted. This would smoothen traffic,” tweeted Pankaj Sethia. Many asked officials to expedite the phase 2 of MMTS which… Read full this story
- FIFA panel looks to improve World Cup in 2014
- Fowl Ball suggests fantasy roster audit
- In The Pits: Report merely a road map for IndyCar
- Speedy Rockets G takes home NBA’s Most Improved award
- Rockets G Brooks NBA’s most improved player
- Which division is leading the way?
- State of the Thunder: A minor improvement
- Jameela Jamil suggests you take all your
- Seattle, Houston face tricky road tests
- Marte fills in, leads way in 8-2 Tribe win
Netizens suggest ways to improve road connectivity have 269 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.