Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has said he admires Harry Kane’s ability to ‘finish half a chance’ following Roy Keane’s claim that Manchester United should sign the Tottenham forward. Former United captain Keane, speaking after Sunday’s 1-1 draw against Liverpool at Old Trafford, insisted that England captain Kane could be the answer to the team’s scoring problems. – Ogden: Are Man United bold enough to go for Kane?- Kuper: Why hiring of Solskjaer is a warning to other clubs United have failed to score more than once in a game since beating Chelsea 4-0 on the opening weekend of the Premier League season and they face Partizan Belgrade in the Europa League on Thursday searching for their first away win in any competition since March. But while Solskjaer said he is a fan of Kane, the United manager also backed fit-again forward Anthony Martial to make a difference to the team’s goal output once he is fully match fit after a recent thigh injury lay-off. “Roy [Keane] is quite straightforward isn’t he?” Solskjaer said in Belgrade. “But for us, it’s about working hard and getting Anthony back is going to be a massive boost for us. “I’m sure that, when Anthony comes back, that’ll… Read full this story
- Marcus Rashford adamant Ole Gunnar Solskjaer the right man for Manchester United amid Mauricio Pochettino clamour
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer relaxed at Manchester United even with Mauricio Pochettino a free agent
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hits out at decision to play Manchester United's Europa League match against AZ Alkmaar on artificial pitch
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer warns Manchester United fans they cannot keep living in the 1990s
- Manchester United trio hand manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer fitness boost
- Jose Mourinho returns and Mauricio Pochettino enters the job market - a dual shadow has been cast over Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- How Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Transformed Manchester United's Fortunes
- Improving Fred urged to seize opportunity as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer battles midfield injury list
- Ander Herrera: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer the right man for Man United despite 'tough job ahead'
- Marcus Rashford insists NOBODY is better for Man Utd than Ole Gunnar Solskjaer despite Pochettino links
Manchester United's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reveals admiration for Harry Kane have 355 words, post on www.espnfc.com at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.