POLICE have dismantled a Spanish-based propaganda station that glorified DAESH (ISIS). Known as Muntasir Media, it was responsible for several Spanish language videos that made terror threats against Spain. The person allegedly in charge of editing and assembling the images has been arrested despite him having taken “exceptional” security measures to try and keep his identity a secret, according to National Police. — Advertisement — When officers searched his home they found ingtrdients to make explosives, electronic components and sketches with instructions for making bombsn as well as a hit list of people and buildings as potential targets. Agents of the National Police have arrested A.A.A., 23 years old and Spanish of Moroccan origin, in Parla (Madrid). He is accused of being part of the terrorist organization DAESH and participating in the crimes of glorification and terrorist threats. During the operation, a second person was arrested and later released. In spite of his youth, the detainee was the only person responsible in Spain for the so-called Muntasir Media, an unofficial platform in charge of the massive diffusion of propaganda for DAESH. His aim, it is alleged, was to spread a message of fear and intimidation using the internet. During the… Read full this story
- Danes arrests 1 man, foiling terror plans
- Denmark Foils Imminent ‘Islamist Motive’ Terror Gun Plot, Arrest Made
- Spain Arrests Four Suspects Allegedly Involved in Migrant Network Linked to ISIS
- ISIS terrorist arrested in Spain may have been planning new UK bomb attack
- Spanish Police Arrest Two Moroccans Accused of Plotting ISIS Attack in Europe
- Suspect Arrested in Connection With Stockholm Truck Attack
- Children couldn't play outside, exercise was banned and people were only let out to visit the supermarket: Actress MARCIA DO VALES reveals what life was like during Madrid's coronavirus lockdown
- A homecoming for yesterday's jihadists?
- Australian plane plot may have involved bomb or gas: Reports
- Voices From Africa: The Challenges of Covering COVID-19
Islamist terror propagandist arrested in Madrid have 309 words, post on www.euroweeklynews.com at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.