A record 12 Democratic 2020 candidates took to the debate stage in Ohio Tuesday night and immediately united in calling for Donald Trump – the man they all have been planning to run against – to be impeached with Joe Biden calling him ‘the most corrupt president in all our history.’ WHO’S ON STAGE From left to right Tulsi GabbardTom SteyerCory BookerKamala HarrisBernie SandersJoe BidenElizabeth WarrenPette ButtigiegAndrew YangBeto O’RourkeAmy KlobucharJulián Castro Meeting for the first time since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi proclaimed a formal impeachment inquiry, the candidates blasted Trump’s push to have Ukraine investigate the Bidens, and accused him of self-dealing and ‘selling out’ the American people. Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who has jumped in the polls, fielded the first question at the fourth Democratic debate. An early caller for Trump’s impeachment, she said: ‘This president has obstructed justice and had done it repeatedly,’ Warren said. ‘Impeachment is the way that we establish that this man will not be permitted to break the law over and over without consequences,’ Warren continued. Sanders, on stage for the first time since his heart attack, called Trump: ‘The most corrupt president in the history of this country.’ Biden, whose son Hunter’s business in… Read full this story
- ‘The Black Vote Is Not Monolithic’: 2020 Democrats Find Split Preferences in South Carolina
- Republican Retirements Are the Price Mitch McConnell Is Paying for Selling Out His Party to Donald Trump
- Biden Will Revisit Trump Rules on Campus Sexual Assault
- It Does Not Matter One Single Iota That Donald Trump Resigned From His Businesses
- Joe Biden Debuts Education Plan, Then Touts It to Teachers’ Union
- Two major pieces of President Joe Biden's climate plan could get cut from the Build Back Better plan
- Biden touts child-care provisions in Democratic spending bill
- 4 Pro-Life Policies Joe Biden Has Scrapped In His First 100 Days | The Daily Wire
- Colin Powell announces he'll vote for Biden, saying Trump "lies all the time"
- John King reveals 2020 election week "one of my worst" for MS symptoms
'He's the most corrupt president in all our history!' Joe Biden tears into Donald Trump as 12 2020 Democrats take to the stage for primary debate - with field united in slamming president and backing impeachment have 327 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.