Harry Dunn’s bereft parents today said the apology from the US spy’s wife who fled after knocking him down has arrived ‘seven weeks too late’ and described his broken body and final words before he died. Charlotte Charles and Tim Dunn have flown to New York and spoke to CBS as part of a media blitz in America to force Anne Sacoolas to give herself up and return to Britain. The suspect, 42-year-old Mrs Sacoolas, had fled to the US in the wake of the fatality outside a US spy base in Northamptonshire, claiming diplomatic immunity using her husband Jonathan’s job. Sacoolas claims she was devastated by the crash and sent ‘her deepest sympathy to Harry Dunn’s family’, in a statement released by her lawyer over the weekend. Harry’s mother Charlotte told CBS’ Gayle King this morning: ’Why has it taken so long? It’s seven weeks tomorrow since we lost our boy. We feel that statement should have come out from her right from the beginning instead of getting on a plane and running home. ‘We realise that obviously she may not have been given any choice as such under this supposed diplomatic immunity cloak. We don’t believe she did –… Read full this story
- Harry Dunn’s parents meet Trump to get son’s ‘killer’ Anne Sacoolas returned to UK but snub ‘ambush’ meeting with her
- Donald Trump says Boris Johnson insisted on meeting between parents of Harry Dunn and Anne Sacoolas
- 'The hardest thing is seeing him suffering': Harry Dunn's emotional parents say there's nothing they can do to make his twin brother 'feel less pain'
- Court papers reveal Avengers star Jeremy Renner’s gun threats, drugs and sex parties while six-year-old daughter slept
- Harry Dunn’s family ‘in a living hell’ as they wait for a decision to charge US diplomat’s wife over their son’s death
- US spy's wife 'doesn't have diplomatic immunity' over fatal Harry Dunn crash
- T.I.'s wife responds to fan who asked if their daughter Deyjah is OK with EYEROLL emojis - after the rapper bragged about taking the 18-year-old for annual 'virginity tests'
- US diplomat’s wife Anne Sacoolas who fled UK after Brit teen’s hit-and-run death was previously rapped for ‘failing to pay attention’ when driving
- Father of Brit teen, 19, killed in hit-and-run tells how he cradled dying son and pleads for US diplomat wife to return to UK
- The Complicated Truth About Prince William's Relationship With Prince Harry
Harry Dunn's mother says US spy's wife should have apologised immediately instead of hiding under a 'cloak of immunity' as 19-year-old's tearful father tells TV host Gayle King how he rushed to reach his dying son after fatal crash have 409 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.