Home Two wheelers oi-Rahul Jaswal By Rahul Jaswal Published: Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 11:20 [IST] American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley-Davidson, has just announced that the company has resumed production and deliveries of its first electric offering, the LiveWire. Harley unveiled the LiveWire in India during August this year. The company announced that customers who own the Harley-Davidson LiveWire can resume charging their motors at home. Harley recently discovered a problem with the battery charging system in the motorcycle and asked customers to charge their bikes at authorised dealerships until the issue was resolved. A spokesperson for Harley-Davidson said that temporarily halting production and deliveries allowed for the company to identify the non-standard condition as a ‘singular occurrence’ and on one motorcycle only. The Harley-Davidson LiveWire features a water-cooled (PMSM) Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor that produces 103.5bhp of power and 116Nm of torque. The LiveWire is capable of high top speeds, but the company has electronically limited the top end to 85kmph. The motorcycle does the 0-100kmph mark in three seconds. The Harley-Davidson LiveWire features a 15.5kWh battery pack that allows for a range of 113km on a highway, and 225km within a city. The standard stage one charger that arrives with… Read full this story
- You can finally pre-order the electric Harley Davidson LiveWire in Canada
- Harley-Davidson Livewire is a lust-worthy sporty electric motorcycle
- Roadshow Asks: Do you want one of these electric Harley-Davidson LiveWire motorcycles?
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire full specifications revealed
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire teased ahead of India debut
- 2020 Harley-Davidson LiveWire review
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire makes Indian debut
- 2020 Harley-Davidson LiveWire Electric Motorcycle Production Model Revealed
- Harley Davidson’s LiveWire motorcycle has a better range than initially announced
- Harley-Davidson's electric bike concepts aren't your average Harleys
Harley-Davidson LiveWire Production & Delivery Resumed: All Details have 274 words, post on www.drivespark.com at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.