CIUDAD VICTORIA, Tamaulipas – Authorities are looking into the kidnapping, murder, and incineration of the top sporting official in Jaumave, Tamaulipas. The region where loved ones found the official’s charred remains and a second victim is considered a tourist spot for nature seekers and is not known for cartel activity. The case began earlier this month in Jaumave when Jatziri Guadalupe Baez Espinoza reported that her father, Ismael Baez Juarez, was missing. Baez Juarez is the head of the municipality’s sports department overseeing publicly funded athletic events for the community.After making an official complaint, Baez’s daughter formed civilian search parties. Last week, authorities found the charred remains of two victims on the banks of Guayalejo River. The victim’s daughter identified the body, which was incinerated with various plastic drums, trash, and fuel as accelerants. The second victim remains unidentified. Breitbart Texas law enforcement sources are not able to determine a motive for the murders. While Jaumave has avoided the brunt of the cartel activities experienced in other parts of Tamaulipas, the town is relatively close to Ciudad Mante, a region rapidly become a hotspot of violence as the Cartel Del Noreste faction of Los Zetas fights with the Gulf Cartel… Read full this story
- Texas police warns college students not to visit Mexican border towns on spring break
- Virtual fence on Mexican border deemed insufficient
- Drake's next athletic director needs to turn up the excitement for Bulldog sports
- UK athletic director Mitch Barnhart says FBI NCAA investigation 'not what any of us wanted'
- St. John's athletic director Chris Monasch meets with Georgia Tech coach Paul Hewitt about vacancy
- Beloved parts of U.S./Mexican border changed almost overnight
- Tornado tears through Mexican border town; at least 13 dead in Ciudad Acuna
- Homer Simpson does pot: Marijuana packages seized by Mexican authorities have creative labeling
- Border cities unprepared for mass Trump deportations
- Trump orders clamp down on immigrant 'sanctuary cities,' pushes border wall
GRAPHIC: City Athletics Director Incinerated in Mexican Border State have 317 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.