close Video ‘Friends’ hosts on Warren’s ‘Medicare-for-All’ plan: The math doesn’t add up and ‘people know it’ The numbers behind presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s ”Medicare-for-All” plan don’t add up and the public has figured it out, the hosts of “Fox & Friends” agreed Thursday morning. “You can’t do the math and have enough revenue to support ‘Medicare-for-All’. People know it, you know it, Elizabeth Warren hasn’t come to grips with it,” said co-host Brian Kilmeade. Warren agreed Wednesday with a University of Massachusetts-Amherst economist who concluded “Medicare-for-All” could result in substantial job losses, calling it “part of the cost issue.” HOUSE REPUBLICANS RELEASE PLAN IN BID TO FULFILL TRUMP PROMISE AS ‘PARTY OF HEALTH CARE’ Robert Pollin of UMass’ Political Economy Research Institute told Kaiser Health News earlier this year that most of the estimated 2 million job losses would hit administrative positions — about half among insurers and half in hospitals and doctors’ offices. Video Warren, D-Mass., was made aware of Pollin’s conclusions during an interview with New Hampshire Public Radio. “So, I agree,” replied Warren. “I think this is part of the cost issue and should be part of a cost plan. “Although do recognize on this what we’re talking about, and that is in effect, how much of… Read full this story
- Ex 'Fox & Friends' host's real estate investments called Ponzi scheme
- 'Fox & Friends' Warns 'Legitimate Socialist' Bernie Sanders May Turn US into Venezuela
- Tucker Carlson-Founded Website Runs Opinion Piece Comparing Fox News Host to Winston Churchill
- Fox News Host Complains 'Illegals' Who 'Don't Speak English' Are Adding ‘Extra Kids’ to Schools in the U.S.
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson wants to buy Oxford County town’s old garage
- Fox News Guest Bashes 'Intellectually Coddled' Liberals, But For Republican Students, 'Their Entire Life, It's Been an Uphill Battle'
- Video: Bernie Sanders' Fox News Town Hall Host Asks Audience About Medicare for All, Gets Unexpected Response
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Tells Fox News That Ann Coulter Doesn't Have 'Any Influence Over This White House'
- Tucker Carlson wants to put a Fox News studio in Bryant Pond
- Tucker Carlson pulls plug on plans for Fox News studio in Bryant Pond
'Fox & Friends' hosts on Warren's 'Medicare-for-All' plan: The math doesn't add up and 'people know it' have 361 words, post on www.foxnews.com at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.