According to the city leader, Ho Chi Minh City is the country’s leading economic hub; therefore, the city has always tried to lure as well as call on foreign investors in the fields of urban infrastructure and high technology. Besides that, Chairman Phong also hoped that the consul general would be a bridge of boosting the cooperation relationship between HCMC and Cambodia’s localities through upcoming cooperation projects. At the meeting, Mr. Sok Dareth expressed his pleasure at great achievements of the two states, and pledged to maintain the good results as well as agreements between the two countries. BY THUY VU- Translated by Huyen Huong Tags: new Cambodia’s Consul General Chairman of the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City Nguyen Thanh Phong cooperation projects
- One Rape Incident Can’t Define India, Same Applies to China: Chinese Consul General Amid Hong Kong Unrest
- MND leader receives foreign guests
- Australian leader says New Year’s fireworks show will go on despite blazes
- HCM City leader welcomes Cambodian Minister of Cults and Religion
- People losing seats on Baton Rouge boards irked at City Hall's new stance on absences
- You're the gong that I want! Grease star Olivia Newton-John, 71, who won us all over as sexy Sandy then made her mark as a cancer campaigner becomes a Dame as Floella Benjamin, Sam Mendes and Sir Elton John all receive New Year honours
- Ho Chi Minh City holds meeting for expats on upcoming Lunar New Year
- In praise of dirty, sexy cities: the urban world according to Walter Benjamin
- The future of Liverpool: does the great port city still face out to sea?
- BIMSTEC leaders arrive in Delhi for PM Narendra Modi's swearing-in
City leader receives new Cambodia's Consul General have 275 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.