PEOPLE are being encouraged to check their mental health as part of an NHS campaign backed by the Dukes and Duchesses of Cambridge and Sussex. Every Mind Matters aims to tackle Britain’s poor mental health by offering tips and videos on how to cope with life’s ups an downs. The couples will appear in a three-minute ad to be shown on TV tonight – believed to be the first time senior royals have appeared in an advert. It’ll direct viewers to the campaign’s website – a joint NHS and Public Health England initiative – pointing people to a mental health quiz to get customised advice.Visitors are asked to think back over the last two weeks and answer from around six different options: 1. How is your mood? 2. How well do you sleep? 3. How anxious or on edge do you feel?4. How stressed do you feel? 5. Have you been worrying about anything? Based on your answers, it then generates a personalised “Mind Plan” that gives five simple ideas, which PHE says are grounded in scientific evidence to improve mental wellbeing. Examples include taking the stairs and getting off the bus a stop earlier to increase your physical activity… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry are pitching top secret Hollywood project around town: report
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry have ‘squandered tremendous opportunity’ to do good as royals, author claims
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry believe Santa Barbara is their permanent home after ‘turbulent’ time: Report
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Reportedly Pitch TV Show Targeting Feminism and Racial Inequality
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to Use L.A. Agency Deal to Talk Racial Justice
- Meghan Markle and Harry latest: Prince was smitten with Meghan before first date as pair buy luxurious $11m home
- Meghan Markle and Harry news: Duchess’s ex-boyfriend slept with her male agent resurfaced blog reveals
- Meghan Markle and Harry 'sanctioned tell-all book Finding Freedom' as 'their truth'
- The Queen’s reaction to royal proposals: from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to Kate Middleton and Prince William
- Meghan Markle and Harry thanked fan who used Twitter account that abused royals
Check your mental health in 5 steps – as Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, William and Kate launch NHS campaign have 342 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.