Anna Camp rocked a pair of black-and-white outfits Tuesday while promoting her new show Perfect Harmony in New York City. The 37-year-old actress donned a black top and two-tone skirt for an appearance on Live With Kelly and Ryan. She later changed into black leather skinny pants and a white blouse with black panels. Two tone: Anna Camp wore a pair of two-tone outfits Tuesday while promoting her new series Perfect Harmony in New York City Anna had her blonde hair down in soft curls around her shoulders and accessorized with dangling earrings. She completed her outfits with black, white and pink shoes. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Anna Camp dazzles in a revealing sheer top at the Sharp… Pitch Perfect stars Anna Camp and Skylar Astin finalize… Anna Camp is focusing on herself after her divorce from… Anna Camp stuns in a high-neck floral dress as she promotes… Share this article Share The actress was promoting her new NBC musical comedy series Perfect Harmony. Anna stars as single mother and waitress Ginny who sings soprano and leads her Kentucky church choir. Leather pants: The 37-year-old actress later changed into black leather skinny pants TV star: Anna stars in Perfect… Read full this story
- 36 Hours of New York City Pride
- Twitter terror: Arrests in New York terror plot prompt concern over online extremism
- SWFL-based Loki Designz giving New York a peek
- 7 Days: The City Below
- A New Literary Timeline of African-American History
- Celebrities gone camp: All the looks from the 2019 Met Gala
- Is It Camp?
- Gambit's 40 Under 40 in New Orleans: See the 2019 class
- Woodstock: The 10th Largest City in the United States
- Puerto Rican schools relax dress code rules to include LGBT students
Anna Camp wears black leather pants and two-tone dress to promote Perfect Harmony in New York City have 275 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.