Press conference on the announcement of the 2019 Vietnam – Belgium cultural and economic exchange festival The festival known as B.Fest, which takes place at the Viet Czech Labour, Friendship and Culture Centre on October 25-27, is just one of the events under the Vietnam-Belgium Cultural and Economic Exchange Festival held in the northeastern city of Haiphong. The event is hosted by DEEP C Industrial Zones on behalf of the Embassy of Belgium. B.Fest includes a series of activities and events such as one on Belgian cuisine, Culture Festival 2019, the Haiphong Port and Logistics Symposium 2019, and a semi-classical concert entitled Coming Home. "This is the first time a large-scale Belgian festival has been organised in Haiphong, introducing to the local population the unique and authentic Belgian culture through a harmonious combination of beer, food, and music," said Paul Jansen, ambassador of Belgium to Vietnam. "Each sip of beer will take you back in time to the origin of Belgian beer centuries ago, and explore how and why it is loved worldwide." The festival offers an extraordinary chance to taste more than 20 types of famous Belgian breweries such as Roman, Antwerpse Brouw Compagnie, and Van Honsebrouck, served over… Read full this story
- The Minato Residence: “new masterpiece” of Japanese brands in Haiphong
- Music festivals 2021: To play or not to play?
- Five films made by women to watch at the 2020 Fantasia Film Festival
- Go extra, double up: Tips to make you everyone's favourite bartender this festive season
- Elton John and Taron Egerton Sing Together After the Cannes Film Festival Premiere of Rocketman
- Busy Shanghai Film Festival Signals Strong Post-Pandemic Rebound
- KFC unveils Christmas menu with new burger, Festive Fries and Mint Choc Krushems
- Cannes 2021: 5 Burning Questions as the Festival Gets Ready to Launch
- Brussels bracing for illegal festival amid fears of violence
- The Ark festival: Where raving on luxury cruise ships are THE new way to party
A Belgian toast at Haiphong festival have 311 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 26, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.