Top 5 / Top 10 324 // 15 Oct 2019, 09:41 IST SHARE So what did everyone think of the draft? Good? Great? Waste of time? For me, it fell somewhere between “decent” and “it could have been so much better.” The WWE tried to adapt the NFL Draft style this year and for good reason.Every year football fans flock to sports bars and draft parties, or go to the host city, to see Roger Goodell read of a list of names. Think about that. Millions of fans glued to a TV screen watching a clock tick down repeatedly in anticipation of hearing their favorite team add a top college player to its roster.Somehow though, the NFL has turned the Draft into a must-see event. Across the NFL Network, ESPN, ABC, and digital channels the 2019 NFL Draft drew an average of 6.1 million viewers.The WWE Draft will probably never draw those numbers. However, I think the company can create a heavily watched event during a time of year when the competition is high.It really seems like the company is going for that “real sports” feel with SmackDown’s move to Fox.The evidence is there with the inclusion of NFL… Read full this story
- Cowboys offseason tracker 2020: Free agency scorecard, NFL Draft rumors, key dates, latest updates and more
- Cowboys offseason tracker 2020: Key dates, Free agent scorecard, NFL Draft reports, latest updates and more
- Aaron Rodgers on Packers potentially drafting QB early in 2020 NFL Draft: 'They're not gonna beat me out'
- REPORT: 2020 NFL Draft postponed, will not be held in Las Vegas
- What ESPN's Todd McShay said about Alabama's NFL draft hopefuls
- The end of the road for Eli? Giants take Duke QB Daniel Jones at the NFL Draft leaving Manning's future in doubt as the Cardinals choose Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray with the first pick in front of his beaming parents
- NFL Draft 2020: Former first-round picks talk about the evolution of the process
- Ahead of NFL Draft, Joe Burrow's net ranking rises
- 2020 NFL Draft and free agency needs: Here's what all 32 teams should look to address this offseason
- 2020 NFL Draft order: Full team by team breakdown as Dolphins lead way with 14 picks
7 ways the WWE can learn from the NFL Draft have 352 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.