Some of the most stunning scenic spots in Vietnam have been featured in a new advertisement campaign presented by the French luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
A model with her bag in Trang An, Ninh Binh (Photo: Louis Vuitton)
Entitled “Spirit of Travel”, the campaign unfolds as a travelogue where photographer Angelo Pennetta captured the models Rianne van Rompaey, Fei Fei Sun and Kit Butler in Ha Long Bay, Trang An, Hoi An and Sa Pa.
Ha Long Bay, Trang An and Hoi An are three of several UNESCO World Heritage sites in Vietnam.
Against these evocative backdrops, each shot expresses the serenity and magic of travel, embodied by Louis Vuitton’s iconic leather goods, the company said on its website.
Three Louis Vuitton models in Sa Pa
Two Louis Vuitton models in Ninh Binh
Three Louis Vuitton models in Hoi An
Three Louis Vuitton models in Ninh Binh
A Louis Vuitton model in Ha Long Bay
- Vietnam featured in Louis Vuitton advertisement
- 'Ex Machina' Star Alicia Vikander's Louis Vuitton Campaign Has Arrived
- Emma Stone Is Ready for Desert Trip In New Louis Vuitton Video (Exclusive)
- Louis Vuitton Horizon Soft Rolling Luggage Collection By Marc Newson
- Traveling in Style with Louis Vuitton
- Sophie Turner And Justin Theroux For Louis Vuitton's Smartwatch
- Chloë Grace Moretz displays her toned physique in an elegant LBD as she joins Alicia Vikander at Louis Vuitton event in South Korea
- 5 Facts About Virgil Abloh, Louis Vuitton's New Men's Wear Designer
- Louis Vuitton Blossom Jewelry Collection
- Virgil Abloh's Louis Vuitton Pop Up In London