|At the opening ceremony of the Vietnamese class in Ukraine|
The event, held on September 11 at High School 308’s Up & Go language centre, was attended by representatives of the Vietnamese Embassy in Ukraine, the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev, Vietnamese organisations in Kiev, donors, parents and nearly 50 students of the Vietnamese language class.
Counsellor at the Vietnamese Embassy in Ukraine Ho Trung Thanh extended his greetings to teachers and students on the occasion of the 2019-2020 new school year, while expressing his joy about the development of the Vietnamese language class in Kiev.
He highly appreciated the efforts of teachers and students in organising the Vietnamese Language Olympic competition at the end of the previous school year.
At the event, teacher Do Thi Hoa Ly reviewed the situation of the 2018-2019 school year, thanked the Embassy, the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev and the class’s organising board, who have offered teachers the opportunity to contribute to preserve Vietnamese.
Thanks to support from the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev, the Vietnamese language class for Vietnamese children was launched last September.
- The end of free language classes will push foreign professionals out of Denmark: DI
- Eighth-graders taking Advance Placement language classes? Oui.
- Eighth-graders taking Advance Placement language classes? Sí.
- Oley's ag science classes are eye-openers
- The suffering children's open line
- A cap on their brains: How parents limit their children by neglecting local languages
- Ukraine-EU summit may take place in July – journalist
- Ukraine, Canada sign agreement on military training of personnel
- University of Montana sign language interpreter wins recognition
- EuroChem withdraws from Ukraine fertilizer market – media