|Vietnamese Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha (R) and Cuban Minister of Foreign Trade and Foreign Investment Rodrigo Malmierca Diaz, the co-chairmen of the two countries’ Intergovernmental Committee, exchange the signed minutes of the committee’s 37th session on September 12|
At the closing ceremony, Vietnamese Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha said during the four-day session, the two sides reviewed the implementation of the 36th session’s minutes.
- Ministry plans slew of tax, fiscal measures to boost border trade
- Vietnam makes progress in human development: experts
- Gold prices soar in Vietnam as US-China trade war escalates
- Vietnam is only country still developing condotels
- Kuwait, Vietnam vow to enhance trade ties
- Vietnam tightens supervision on foreign investment to prevent origin frauds
- Is Trump right about free trade or is there a fair alternative?
- Breakthrough in RCEP negotiations on world’s largest free trade area
- Experts call for risk management to boost VN-Africa bilateral trade
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau conference promotes regional and international trade potentials