SAN FRANCISCO: Google Pixel fans can expect a brighter camera and beefed up processing power in the upcoming Pixel 4 XL, according to new leaked images of a pre-release Pixel 4 XL provided by Vietnamese phone shop D Store Mobile, the media reported. The primary rear camera will reportedly snap shots with a brighter f/1.73 aperture. Last year’s Pixel 3 had an aperture of f/1.8. “Leaks of the upcoming camera app suggest that the phone will shoot in 16:9 by default so that photos can take up the entire camera screen, despite the sensor remaining 4:3. The effect is similar to what Apple is doing on the iPhone 11 models, which take advantage of the phone’s extra wide-angle lens to fill the screen,” The Verge reported on Saturday. The details of the telephoto camera aren’t available as of now but it can be safely presumed there would be significant improvements to low-light photos and close-ups. The speedy 90Hz OLED screen remains the highlight, but one will also get a Snapdragon 855 processor with 6GB RAM, a 3,700mAh battery (on the XL) and 128GB of UFS storage on at least one model, according to Engadget. Google Unveils Pixel 3a at 2019… Read full this story
- Google Pixel 3 XL: Preorder, Price, Release Date and New Features
- Google Pixel 3 on Verizon. Unleash the most powerful Pixel ever.
- Google Pixel 3 And Pixel 3 XL’s Charging Dock Detailed In Leak
- Google Pixel 3: What to expect from Google's new phones next week
- Google Pixel 3: New phones get bigger screens and prices below iPhones
- Which smartphone would you rather own: Google Pixel 3 or iPhone XS?
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL Detailed Renders Leak Online
- Google Pixel 3 aims to automate more daily tasks
- Google Pixel 3 rumor roundup: Everything we know so far
- Google Pixel Mini codename ‘Bonito’ seen on GFXbench
Selfie lovers, rejoice! Google Pixel 4XL likely to come with a brighter camera have 290 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.