Aging sitcom actress Debra Messing deleted a racist tweet promoting the idea that black Trump voters are “mentally ill.” Over the weekend, the Will and Grace star responded with a big “THANK YOU” to a church sign in Alabama that reads, “A black vote or Trump is mental illness.” The other side of the sign reads, “A white vote for Trump is pure racism.”Her openly racist tweet has now been deleted. This racist tweet came just a few hours after Messing and her Will and Grace co-star, Eric McCormack, openly called for a blacklist of Trump supporters who work in Hollywood. After more than a decade of the establishment entertainment media ignoring and dismissing Hollywood’s blacklisting of conservatives, this was newsworthy, the first time the blacklist was openly publicized. The 51-year-old, whose basement-rated sitcom was just canceled, undoubtedly deleted the tweet after the blowback exposed her naked racism. A white celebrity on the left @DebraMessing is basically telling black people how to think. Seems like a form of intellectual slavery to me. Liberal policies have hurt black communities around the country and these same people are silent. #RealTalk pic.twitter.com/rRtIOyPcHb — Jeffery A Dove Jr. (@JefferyADoveJr) September 2, 2019 Nothing like… Read full this story
- 'Will & Grace' star celebrates sign calling black Trump voters mentally ill
- Trump Accuses Debra Messing Of McCarthyism For Blacklisting His Donors
- Debra Messing responds to Trump's Twitter jab with a call for gun control: 'Now that I have your attention'
- 'He always doubles down': Inside the political crisis caused by Trump's racist tweets
- 'Seinfeld' star John O'Hurley slams 'Will & Grace' stars for 'lunacy' over Trump comments
- I was the Republican Party's first black congresswoman. This is what I think of Donald Trump's tweets
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Trump's Daily Schedule: 'Eat, Tweet, Sleep, Tweet, Repeat'
- Media Lambast Kanye West After Meeting with President Trump in Oval Office
- 'No Blame?' ABC News finds 36 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.
- Donald Trump's Racist Voter Fraud Charade Isn't Dead Yet
Nolte: Debra Messing Deletes Racist Tweet About Black Trump Voters Being ‘Mentally Ill’ have 329 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.