A pie addict has dropped two thirds of her body weight after ditching her daily pastry habit – and making a poignant promise to her parents before they died. Sharon Blakemore, 39, Crewe in Cheshire, was inspired to shift an incredible 25 stone after losing both her parents to cancer within 18 months of each other, having promised them she would fight the flab for years previously.After scoffing two pies a day since the age of 15, the mother-of-two was forced to buy men’s shirts for her school uniform and by adulthood could only wear men’s 8XL clothes as nothing else would fit her size 38 frame.But the transformed takeaway lover, who now weighs 12 stone and is a size 10, is now unrecognisable after shifting the pounds naturally. Sharon Blakemore (pictured before her weight loss), 39, from Crewe, was inspired to shift 25 stone after losing both her parents to cancer within 18 months of each other The mother-of-two (pictured after her weight loss) had made a promise to her parents that she would lose weight previouslyFormer shopkeeper Sharon said: ‘I’ve had people that haven’t seen me in years following me around the supermarket trying to work out if it… Read full this story
- The 12 golden rules to lose weight AND enjoy Christmas
- Hospital worker who binged on pies and burgers sheds 14 stone after suffering stroke
- Frankie Essex reveals she weighs 13st after ‘hitting rock bottom’ in lockdown
- Woman loses six stone by kicking her £11k a year burger and pizza habit
- Woman, 24, reveals she shed SIX stone and kicked her £11,000-a-year takeaway habit thanks to a healthy diet and exercise regime during lockdown
- Father, 48, who tipped the scales at 140kg after turning to KFC and booze to deal with the death of his sister loses a third of his body weight by following the 'Cookie Diet'
- Celebrity trainer who transformed his physique in just four months reveals how YOU can shed half a stone before Christmas - and still eat bacon and eggs for breakfast!
- Mum and daughter 'best friends' spend £15,000 on gastric bands and shed 12st
- Weight loss: Knowing your body type could help you shed pounds – so what shape are you?
- 'It was never about weight loss!' Zara McDermott slams troll who claims she is 7 stone and says her grandmother's death was 'catalyst' to change lifestyle
Mother who used to eat two pies a DAY reveals she shed 24st and dropped 14 dress sizes by ditching the habit after she promised her dying parents she would lose weight have 379 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.