The citizenship recipients at the ceremony In pursuant to Decision No. 1372 dated August 14, 2019 of President Nguyen Phu Trong, the Vietnamese citizenship was offered to Lao nationals in Long Sap, Chieng Son, Chieng Khua communes of Moc Chau district. At the event, Chairman of the People’s Committee of Moc Chau district Pham Duc Chinh said local authorities will create optimal conditions for them to take part in socio-economic activities, thereby contributing to the province’s development. On behalf of the citizenship recipients, Vang Thi Pa from Long Sap commune vowed to comply with Vietnam’s policies and laws. The newly-recognised Vietnamese citizens will be helped with procedures such as the application for birth certificates, identity cards, and marriage registration documents. From now until October 15, an additional 200 Lao nationals living in the province will be granted Vietnamese citizenship, in line with the Vietnamese and Lao Governments’ agreement on addressing undocumented migration and marriage in the shared border regions.
- Son La police bust two more drugs trafficking cases
- Son La arrests drug trafficker
- Son La police erase drug trafficking hot spots, eliminate crime bosses
- Festival of northwestern culture, sports, tourism to be held in Son La
- Qué son las ondas gravitacionales y por qué son tan importantes, explicado de manera sencilla
- Vietnamese Prime Minister meets with Lao, Cambodian counterparts
- Foreign Ministry delegation works with Liaison Committee for Overseas Laotians
- Vietnamese Party leader, President receives Lao counterpart
- Ambassador: Vietnam to accompany Laos in national development
- Vietnamese volunteer troops will forever live in Lao people's heart
Lao nationals in Son La granted Vietnamese citizenship have 260 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.