The event aims to honour and uphold traditional cultural values of the local ethnic groups, thus contributing to socio-economic development. Speaking at the opening ceremony, Luu hailed Ha Giang authorities and people for choosing tourism as a pillar economy for sustainable development and developing agriculture on the back of terraced fields. He suggested that the province should clarify its potentials and push forward fields of its strength such as tourism, herbal medicine and cross-border trade. The official also asked the province to strengthen its national defence and security stability in combination with the new-style rural development campaign, thus firmly safeguarding national sovereignty over border areas. At the event, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism granted a decision recognising the silver jewelry making of Nung ethnic group in Hoang Su Phi as a national intangible cultural heritage, and presented awards to Vietnamese tea brewers 2019. Luu also took the occasion to visit and present gifts to families of war heroes in Ban May commune and staff of Ban May border gate station.
- 2019 SF Beer Week opening gala tickets go on sale
- NFL’s Week 15 has an impossible standard to live up to
- Signups for First-ever “Tennessee Songwriters Week” Open January 31 at 10 a.m. CST
- Salem Weekly, free bi-weekly newspaper, has closed after 14 years
- Realtor of the Week: Evans has enjoyed longtime real estate success
- Women suing prosecutor describe retaliation, ‘culture of cronyism and sexism'
- Cultural night opening doors to understanding others
- Christmas Cabaret; Fundraiser for East Hawaii Cultural Center opens Friday
- Jury in James Alex Fields trial hears opening statements
- 20 years since the last Iron Bowl at Legion Field, Alabama-Auburn rivalry has forever changed
Hoang Su Phi terraced field culture week opens in Ha Giang have 282 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.