The event, among the activities held within the “Through the legacy of Hoang Su Phi terraced fields” culture week, features a 40-kilometre race to conquer Tay Con Linh mountain range and Po Lung bunker. In the framework of the culture week was a paragliding event themed “Flying over the golden terraced fields”, which attracted 35 participants from four domestic and foreign groups. Partakers at the event had a chance to enjoy the gorgeous terraced fields and ripening rice of Hoang Su Phi district. The activities aimed to popularise the beauty of Hoang Su Phi terraced field complex, which was recognised as a national heritage in 2011, and uphold traditional cultural values of the local ethnic groups.
- Oregon State Beavers to host regional for NCAA baseball tournament
- Madang hosts ‘friendship’ rugby challenge
- Dolphins Cancer Challenge hosts 3rd annual Celebrity Golf Tournament at Turnberry Isle Miami
- Niagara University hosts successful Special Olympics basketball tournament
- Žirovnica hosts conference on challenges in beekeeping
- Boston Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: Al Horford, asked to be the star, has been up for the challenge
- Logan Morrison’s Bumpboxx has Twins thumping again on the road
- This huge electrical charger has appeared on a busy Cardiff road
- Botswana to host Africa Women’s Sevens tournament
- Amarinder Singh Writes To Gadkari For Including 13 Road Projects In Bharatmala Pariyojna
Ha Giang hosts Tay Con Linh Challenge Off-Road tournament have 226 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.