An EducationUSA Graduate Fair will be held on September 14 at the Reverie Saigon Hotel in District 1. — Photo courtesy of the US Consulate General in HCM City
The US Consulate General in HCM City will hold its first-ever EducationUSA Graduate Fair on September 14 at the Reverie Saigon Hotel in District 1.
This is part of a multi-country fair series, with two stops in Ha Noi and HCM City on September 12 and 14, respectively.
The EducationUSA Graduate Fair gives students the opportunity to interact one-on-one with representatives from 18 accredited US universities offering graduate-level programs, and two educational organisations.
Through discussions with these representatives, students will learn more about the different options available to them in US higher education, including the graduate admissions process and scholarship opportunities for international students, such as the Fulbright Foreign Student programme.
At the fair, students will be able to learn about the student visa process from a US Consular Officer. They can ask questions about the documents required and the interview process, and discuss common mistakes and misconceptions about the visa application process.
The number of Vietnamese students in the US has increased consistently for 17 straight years. Viet Nam remains the sixth leading country of origin for all international students in the US, with more than 30,000 students currently studying there. — VNS
- NYS Fair 2019: Country artist Granger Smith makes his Chevy Court debut
- NYS Fair 2019: Herman’s Hermits will be back at Chevy Court
- NYS Fair 2019: Grand Funk Railroad kicks off the New York Experience Stage
- NYS Fair 2019: Theory of a Deadman returns to Chevy Court
- HCM City 1 FC lifts Vietnam Women’s Football Championship trophy
- Breaking Games: Bigger, Broader-Based, Best-Selling Games at Toy Fair 2019
- Photos: Fans pack the Historic Market Square for the Tejano Music Awards Fan Fair 2019
- NYS Fair 2019: Lovelytheband to make their Chevy Court debut
- NYS Fair 2019: Rock band Jackyl to headline new ‘Biker Appreciation Day’
- Toy Fair 2019: ‘Fortnite’ Makes Llamas the Industry's Hot New Trend