By Daniel S. Levine – September 17, 2019 01:26 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Dancing With The Stars Season 28 kicked off with the pro partners for each celebrity dancer finally revealed after weeks of waiting. For the first time in the show’s history, the network decided keep the dancing duos a secret until the premiere. No one was eliminated at the end, with the first cut not coming until next week. The contestants this season are NFL Hall of Famer Ray Lewis; former NBA star Lamar Odom; Fifth Harmony singer Ally Brooke; The Supremes’ Mary Wilson; county singer Lauren Alaina; Queer Eye star Kamaro Brown, The Bachelorette’s Hannah Brown, The Office star Kate Flannery; model Sailor Brinkley-Cook; comedian Kel Mitchell; Dawson’s Creek star James Van Der Beek; and President Donald Trump’s former Press Secretary, Sean Spicer. The episode began with Alan Bersten being introduced as Hannah’s pro dance partner. The duo danced a cha cha to “I Wanna Dance With Somebody.” The first duo to go got a 20/30 from the judges. Next up was Mitchell, who was paired with Witney Carson. They started their DWTS journey with a tango to the Jonas Brothers’ “Sucker.” They got a… Read full this story
- Strictly Come Dancing star reveals terrifying cancer scare
- Love Island: Cely Vazquez couples up with three different guys on season two premiere from Las Vegas
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 7: Everything we know as show ends with May 4 finale
- Strictly Come Dancing star Bruno Tonioli ditches hair dye & claims he and George Clooney are ‘practically twins’
- Love Island's Marcel Somerville shares snap of pregnant girlfriend Rebecca Vieira's bare bump as star reveals he'll learn of baby's gender this weekend
- Stranger Things star reveals season four is ‘crazy’ and will be ‘worth the wait’
- Artem Chigvintsev announces he is returning to Dancing With The Stars after welcoming a son with Nikki Bella: 'I want to dedicate this season to my little boy'
- Dancing With The Stars announces season 29 premiere date and the pros who will be battling it out for the Mirrorball Trophy
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020 rumours: Brooklyn Beckham, Molly-Mae Hague and Gemma Collins
- Reveals Season 29 Premiere Date
'Dancing With the Stars' Reveals Pro Dance Partners in Season 28 Premiere have 352 words, post on popculture.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.