Truong Hai Auto Corporation (THACO) on September 14 inaugurated its upgraded and expanded Thaco KIA factory at the Tam Hiep Industrial Zone in the central province of Quang Nam.(Photo: VNA) Pham Van Tai, THACO General Director, said the project has been implemented for seven months, with technical support from experts of the Republic of Korea (RoK)’s Kia Motors Group. Under the project, the factory has been equipped with cutting-edge technologies and its capacity has been increased from 20,000 to 50,000 vehicles per year, he said. The factory covers a total area of 20 hectares, with accumulative investment amounting to 450 billion VND (19.35 million USD), Tai added. THACO commits to making greater efforts in order to raise the localisation rate, meeting the demand for export to regional countries, he said.
- What France’s Car Makers Have to Lose in Iran
- Car makers and aerospace industry insist UK must remain in customs union
- Uber’s chief product officer Jeff Holden, who led the company’s flying car effort, has stepped down
- Alonso: McLaren B car upgrade ‘a step forward’ in Spain
- Recode Daily: Uber’s flying car chief is stepping down and winging it
- Driver cheats death as his car goes down steps at South Shields cliffs
- Mercedes clocks production of 1 lakh cars in India
- Billionaire Sanjeev Gupta may switch electric car plans to Victoria from SA
- Kremlin cars: The favorite rides of Russian leaders, from Nicholas II to Putin (PHOTOS)
- All new cars will have these 11 new items of safety tech from 2021
Car maker Thaco steps up production have 257 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.