Wednesday September 11, 2019 08:00 PM Rookie defensive end Nick Bosa did not practice as the San Francisco 49ers began three days of workouts at Youngstown State. Written by By BRIAN DULIK, Associated Press YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (AP) — San Francisco rookie Nick Bosa continues to be hindered by a high right ankle sprain that forced him to miss the entire preseason. The No. 2 overall pick from Ohio State did not practice Wednesday as the 49ers began their three-day stay on the campus of Youngstown State. Bosa played 38 snaps at defensive end and one on special teams Sunday in the 49ers’ 31-17 victory at Tampa Bay, but walked off the field gingerly after the game because of lingering pain that has yet to subside. “Nick didn’t practice because of the ankle,” coach Kyle Shanahan said. “It’s still hurting from the game. He was sore after the game and still was today. He would have practiced if he wasn’t still hurt from the game. Hopefully, he can recover by Sunday.” San Francisco is spending the week in the Mahoning Valley — instead of flying cross country from Florida — before its Sunday game at Cincinnati. Each of the practices is… Read full this story
- Urban Meyer names the one thing needed to stop Nick Bosa
- Nick Bosa weighs in on the DeForest Buckner trade
- Nick Bosa excited to learn from new teammate Trent Williams
- 49ers mailbag: Make-or-break year for Garoppolo? A big jump for Bosa?
- A better Bosa? 49ers’ Pro Bowl pass rusher discusses improvement plan
- NFC Champion 49ers Hope Roster Stability Pays Dividends
- 49ers Hope Roster Stability Pays Dividends To Overcome COVID-19 Schedule Challenges
- The 49ers’ 2020 schedule: A game-by-game breakdown
- NFC champion 49ers hope roster stability pays dividends
- Agent's Take: Contract projections for key first-round picks, plus how the new rookie wage scale works
49ers rookie Nick Bosa misses practice with sore ankle have 294 words, post on www.readingeagle.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.