Virat Kohli also made Chris Gayle move to his beat during the West Indies vs India 1st ODI. © BCCI/Twitter Inclement weather forced the abandonment of the first one-day international between the West Indies and India at the Guyana National Stadium on Thursday. Only 13 overs were bowled after the home side were put in to bat but that didn’t seem to dampen the mood of India captain Virat Kohli, who put on his dancing shoes and showcased some of his electric moves on the field. Not only did Virat Kohli enthrall fans with his dance moves but also made West Indian star Chris Gayle shake a leg.Watch the entire video of Virat Kohli having a gala time on the field: Things to do when rain stops [email protected] showcase some dance moves as rains washout the 1st ODI between #WIvIND#Morecricket #FuriousAndFast #SPNSports pic.twitter.com/RygpUBQKfT — SPN- Sports (@SPNSportsIndia) August 9, 2019 West Indies had reached 54 for one when rain drove them off the field.Having already started two hours late because of morning showers, the further rain interruptions during the brief innings ended any hopes of a result and any lingering prospect of play was washed away by the latest downpour… Read full this story
- IND vs NZ, 1st ODI: Kohli Concedes Kiwi Skipper Latham's Blistering Knock Took Away Game From India
- Hanuma Vihari Scores Maiden Test Century As India Dominate West Indies In 2nd Test | Cricket News
- T20I: Virat Kohli Guides India To Sweep Series 9-0 Across Formats vs Sri Lanka | Cricket News
- England dismiss West Indies for 55 as T20 World Cup campaign begins with resounding win
- India vs Sri Lanka T20, Highlights: Virat Kohli, Manish Pandey Help India Beat Sri Lanka By 7 Wickets | Cricket News
- Wish we had couple of good overs against Pakistan and New Zealand but glad to get our mojo back: Virat Kohli
- Will Virat Kohli be stripped of India's ODI captaincy?
- ICC T20 World Cup 2021: KL Rahul to open innings for Team India, Virat Kohli to bat at No. 3
- Surprised by India's decision to ignore Bhuvi, Bumrah: Klaasen
- Kieron Pollard Slams 6 Sixes in an Over, Becomes Second Player After Yuvraj Singh to Achieve Feat in T20Is | WATCH VIDEO
Watch: Virat Kohli Puts On His Dancing Shoes As Rain Plays Spoilsport In West Indies vs India 1st ODI have 361 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at August 9, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.