Tata Motors will be introducing its next electric vehicle for the Indian market by the end of the financial year 2019-20. The carmaker recently announced its partnership with Tata Power to set up 300 fast chargers across 5 metros in India. Speaking to carandbike.com on the sidelines, Shailesh Chandra, President Electric Mobility Business & Corporate Strategy, Tata Motors, said that the company is currently working on electric vehicles focused towards private buyers, and will introduce a higher range Tigor EV a new model by end of this fiscal year. Also Read: Tata Motors & Tata Power To Set Up 300 Charging Stations By End Of FY2020 Talking about the upcoming electric vehicle, Chandra said, “We will come out with a very private focused product within this financial year, and we are doing a host of activities around it. That is the reason why we have started the charging infrastructure work now so that when we have to launch that product, in a certain number of cities that we have targeting, charging infrastructure should be visible.” Chandra further added, “We are also planning to come with a higher range version for Tigor which we will be bringing out in the market… Read full this story
- Honda Urban EV Concept - Here's when you can buy one of the retro electric cars
- Water Out of the Tailpipe: A New Class of Electric Car Gains Traction
- Ford and VW Team Up, With Talk of Driverless and Electric Cars
- White House: We May End Electric Car Subsidies to Punish GM, Protect Free Market
- The electric car revolution is heading your way
- Tesla: Only few days left to order electric cars with full $7,500 federal tax credit
- Who killed the electric car? No one.
- Trump threatens to cut federal incentives for GM’s electric cars
- Want to buy one of GM's electric cars? Better act fast
- One-pedal driving in electric cars
Tata Motors To Introduce Its Next Electric Car By End Of FY2020 have 304 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at August 4, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.