Tùng poses for a photo with his prize after his performance in Salzburg. By Nguyễn Bình For many parents, introducing their children to the piano at a young age is a chance for their children to begin to learn about music. Most parents hope their kids will be able to enjoy classical music when they are older, but few can expect their children to embrace music as fully as Nguyễn Sơn Tùng. He may still be a few months away from his sixth birthday, but little Tùng has already participated in four international competitions this year, including the American Protégé Spring International Music Talent Competition, the Berlin Grand Fix International Online Music Competition Stars, the Salzburg Grand Prize Virtuoso in Austria, and the Amsterdam Grand Prize Virtuoso in the Netherlands. The American Protégé Music Talent Competition is one of the most famous of its kind in the world, and overseas Vietnamese Evan Le took home the top prize. Tùng took third place in the category for kids aged five to nine. He also received an honourable mention for his performance at the competition in Berlin. His biggest achievements so far were first prize at the Grand Prize Virtuoso iòn Austria and the competition in the Netherlands. That alone is… Read full this story
- Clemson’s Carman vs. Ohio State’s Young an intriguing battle
- Britain's line of succession: Where does the new royal baby fall in line to the throne?
- The Defiant Ones: Netflix and HBO reveal Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine's successful career
- DIY indie artists record a yearful of success
- Housing price crisis silver lining: Meet the young Australians cashing in on the nation's real estate plunge and buying their dream homes in suburbs that were previously out of reach
- Success path rarely travels a straight line
- Eight-year-old girl becomes youngest person in Michigan to successfully hunt an elk, bringing down a 700-pound animal with a rifle from 200 yards
- Scott Adams, Dilbert creator, finds success in his failures
- Nick Young caught kissing singer Paloma Ford during hot night out... as his son's mother prepares to give birth to their second child
- Young Sheldon's Iain Armitage, 11, says he loved Cats ... as film proves one of Hollywood's biggest box office busts of the year
So young, yet so successful have 394 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.