Six wins are unacceptable in Green Bay. So after a 6-9-1 campaign a season ago, the Packers unloaded the coaching staff, reshuffled the roster and retooled for what they hope will be a return to glory in 2019. by signing up you agree to our terms of service Coach Mike McCarthy is gone. Now, 39-year-old Matt LaFleur must restore a franchise while learning how to be an NFL head coach and growing a relationship with his 35-year-old, two-time MVP quarterback.”It’s been great,” Aaron Rodgers said of his relationship with LaFleur, who was the Titans’ offensive coordinator last season. “Because I know who the boss is – him.”After an injury-shortened 2017, Rodgers threw only two interceptions and compiled the second-most passing yards of his 11 years as a starter in 2018. But his 25 touchdown passes were the fewest of his career when he’s played all 16 games. That total was due in part to wide receiver Randall Cobb, now with Dallas, being sidelined for a large part of the schedule with a hamstring injury.With Cobb… Read full this story
- Betting guide: Aaron Rodgers should lead Packers past Vikings
- Cousins rebounds, leads Vikings past Packers 24-17
- Nick Foles leads Eagles past Rams 30-23
- Andrew Luck will lead Colts past rival Texans
- Mahomes leads Chiefs past Colts in AFC playoffs
- Nikola Jokic scores 40 points to lead Nuggets past Blazers
- Rob Gronkowski retirement rumors: NFL executive predicts Gronk will call it quits after 2018
- Ako Adams leads Rice past Southern Mississippi
- Armoni Brooks leads UH past Rice
- What do the players say? Will 2019 Cleveland Indians be better or worse than 2018 edition?
NFL 2019: LaFleur, Rodgers look to lead Pack past weak 2018 have 260 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.