Klang, a Berlin-based game development studio has secured a Series B investment round of $22.33 Million to support the development of SEED. SEED is a large-scale, persistent virtual world, set to redefine the MMO landscape. The funding round is led by Novator Partners, a global technology and healthcare investment firm. LEGO Ventures, the investment entity of the LEGO brand, joins current investors in the round, Northzone, Neoteny, firstminute capital, Makers Fund, and New Life Ventures, to help Klang further the production of SEED- bringing the total amount of funding for the project to $37.42 Million. “We have been a big fan of the team and leadership of Klang from the start,” says Birgir Ragnarsson of Novator Partners. “The company is truly on the cutting edge in technology and innovation, but more importantly it understands games and gamers better than most and has no fear in its ambitions for SEED. This combination along with the artistic talent in the company gives rise to a truly exciting opportunity with unlimited potential. We are proud to take a lead role in the business and assist the team on this ambitious quest.” “LEGO Ventures is excited to support Klang as they continue to push… Read full this story
- Baanx London Announces a $2 Million Investment from LDJ Cayman Fund Ltd.
- Freshworks Secures $100 Million Investment Led by Accel and Sequoia
- CLS Holdings USA Closes $3 Million Investment from Navy Capital
- Twistlock moves headquarters to Portland, raises $33 million
- Jaguar Land Rover partners with Lyft in $25 million investment in ride-sharing, autonomous fleet
- RiskSense lands $12 million investment
- NYC secures $80.2 million from state funding competitions for 112 projects across city
- Canadian pension fund leads $10 million investment in Paoli’s DuckDuckGo search engine
- $35 million investment lets Uber-like Cargomatic hire more in Long Beach
- FHLB Des Moines Reports Preliminary Second Quarter 2018 Net Income of $129 million
MMO Simulation SEED Secures $22.33 Million Investment have 292 words, post on mmosworld.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.