U.S. Women's National Team star Megan Rapinoe is again on the attack against President Trump, this time in a recent interview rehashing her Twitter "feud" with the president. Rapinoe insisted in the interview that the U.S. women's team is "everything he loves with the exception that we're powerful, strong women," the Hill reported. The World Cup-winning team's co-captain added that Trump was having a hard time deciding how to approach her team. "And he was having a really hard time – you could see in these sets of tweets: you hate us, you love us, you want us to come [to the White House] – and you are threatening us, all at the same time," she said. Rapinoe did say that she worried that her feud with Trump might negatively affect her team, especially when she began yelling that she would never go to the "fucking White House." But she added that few of her teammates would go, either. The player noted that she is somewhat anti-authority in outlook, "when there's a person who is abusing their power or manipulating people, whether it's a teacher when I was younger or Donald Trump now, there's nothing that fires me up and… Read full this story
- Megan Rapinoe on the spot as USA beat Netherlands to win Women’s World Cup
- People’s ‘Women Changing the World’ Honors Greta Thunberg, Elizabeth Warren, Megan Rapinoe
- Pastor Brunson Offers Powerful Prayer Over President Trump to Fight Oppression
- Brie Larson stands out in red leather as she attends Variety Power Of Women event... after admitting she is pushing for an all-female Marvel movie
- Angelina Jolie: Strong women are 'shaped by men around them'
- Why Trump's new trade truce with China is being hated on by Wall Street
- 'Five Eyes' in the dark: Will Trump and Barr destroy trust in U.S. intelligence?
- Prince estate calls out Trump for playing his music: Rihanna, the Rolling Stones and many more have done the same
- Messi, Rapinoe awarded FIFA Player of the Year
- Awkwafina and Kacey Musgraves lead the iconic women gracing the covers of Marie Claire's October issue
Megan Rapinoe on President Trump: 'We Are Everything He Loves,' Except 'We're Powerful, Strong Women have 368 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.