Hue has received many tourists in the past years
The entrance fee to the Hue Royal Palace will be raised from VND150,000 (USD6.50) to VND200,000. The entrance fees to the tombs of Tu Duc, Khai Dinh, Minh Mang kings will be raised from VND100,000 to VND150,000. The fees to other sites such as Gia Long, Thieu Tri, and Dong Khanh kings’ tombs will be raised from VND40,000 to VND50,000. Entrance fees to An Dinh Residence and Nam Giao esplanade will be raised from VND20,000 to VND50,000.
Mai Xuan Minh, deputy head of Hue Monuments Conservation Centre, said the new fees would take effect starting from January 1, 2020.
The money will be used to restore the palace. Previously, the restoration fund was mostly sourced from the central and provincial budgets. However, in order to relocate the households that live near the palace, the authorities will need a huge investment and the money is from the ticket fees.
He went on to say that the entrance fees to Hue palace low compared to other countries. In 1993, the entrance fee to Hue Royal Palace was USD7 and USD5 for kings’ tombs. If the tourists want to discover all of the sites it would cost VND950,000 (USD41), they can buy a tour package that costs only VND580,000.
Hue will exempt all fees for tourists during the important holidays such as Tet Holiday, Independent Day and Hue’s Liberation Day on March 26.
In the first seven months, Hue City had received over 1.38 million international tourists, an increase of 16,795 people compared to the same period last year. The authorities collected VND246.3bn of entrance fees or about 61.5% of the goal set in early 2019.
- Hue waives entrance fees for women in ao dai on Vietnamese Women's Day
- U.S. Eases Entry for International Visitors
- Speed up Your Web Site and Increase Sales
- Is your web site ready for its visitors?
- Create "Top sites" to increase your traffic.
- Exclusive south Indian tourist sites and fun.
- Site Submission To Attract Visitors to Your Website
- Web Site Management: Watching Your Visitors
- Leveraging The Power Of Social Networking Sites To Increase Your Site Ranking
- 3 Real Estate Web Site Features That Convert Visitors Into Customers