If you like weird genre movies, fall 2019 is for you. It seems as if this year the Autumn leaves are bringing with them more than the usual amount of creepy thrillers, gory horror films, and psychological dramas. Of course, if you just want a lot of big-budget blockbusters, sequels, and franchises, there's plenty of that too. Star Wars is ending, Terminator is returning, The Shining is even coming back. Watch CC Off English Tesla Investors Not Happy With Mr. Tweet’s Tweets What Is Carbon Capture? With Gizmodo's Molly Taft | Techmodo Thursday 5:49PM Can AI Help with Mental Health? Tuesday 12:32PM Below, read about the 49 genre movies you need to know about coming to theaters, on-demand, and streaming. (Note: Dates are subject to change and some of the smaller films are only opening in limited theaters on the dates above. Many of those will also be available on-demand.) But first! Check out what we've picked for out five "must-see" titles this fall in the video below. September It Chapter Two In a fall season filled with horror, what better film to kick it all off than It Chapter Two ? The first film was one of the biggest… Read full this story
- is a nature doc shot through horror/sci-fi lens
- Unmanned passenger drones: From sci-fi fantasy to mainstream reality?
- Movie review: 'Chaos Walking' is fanboy fantasy 101
- and the Rise of Gig-Economy Sci-Fi
- Top 8 movies to catch on Disney+ Singapore for sci-fi/video game geeks
- Family Halloween Movies: 17 Non-Horror Flicks For Scaredy-Cats to Watch
- Exporting sci-fi beyond imagination
- The OPPO Find X3 Pro is the star of this gorgeous sci-fi 'movie'
- ‘See’ review: Blind ambition gets a lush if shortsighted sci-fi saga
- 'He is a god': Actor Tye Sheridan gushes over iconic director Steven Spielberg after starring in his new sci-fi blockbuster Ready Player One
Fall Movie Guide: 49 Horror, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy Movies to Look Out For have 306 words, post on gizmodo.com at August 29, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.