The festival’s opening ceremony is scheduled to be held in the Grand Tourane hotel at 5pm on July 25 with Umeda Kunio, the Japanese Ambassador to Vietnam, in attendance along with his wife, and officials from Danang’s local authorities.
A wide range of activities are to take place in Dragon Bridge park on Tran Hung Dao street in Son Tra district during three-day festival.
A total of 60 booths are to be designed to match the typical festival styles of both countries. The booths will introduce a broad range of products such as fashion and handicraft items to guests whilst there will also be a space dedicated to cuisine and tourism information.
A range of activities will take place during the event including calligraphy performances, a Japanese tea ceremony, ikebana flower arrangements, a friendly football match between Danang youth FC and Kawsaki Frontales FC, and a cosplay contest.
This year’s version of the festival marks the sixth time that the event has been hosted by Vietnam with the aim of celebrating 46 years of bilateral diplomatic ties.
- Vietnam, Japan supreme courts boost cooperation
- Factbox: China's people-to-people, cultural exchanges with Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan deepening
- New Magicka Vietnam Screenshots and Release Date Set
- Japan Media Arts Festival Awards Excellence Prize To
- Feudal Japan May Serve As Setting for Next Assassin’s Creed
- Feudal Japan “A Possible Future Setting” for Assassin’s Creed
- Deputy PM receives leader of Japan bank for international cooperation
- Fifth Ben Tre coconut festival to open in November
- Vietnam named Asia’s best golf destination
- PM receives new German Ambassador to Vietnam