Toyota Concert 2019 set for Hanoi, HCMC & Hai Phong
Toyota Concert 2019 features performances by talented Japanese conductor Honna Tetsuji, Vietnamese soprano Pham Khanh Ngoc, Japanese tenor Fueda Hiroaki, young violinist Do Phuong Nhi, and the VNSO. The concert in Ho Chi Minh City this year will welcome a special guest, Rapper Suboi – Ambassador of TMV’s “No Quality No Life” campaign.
Tickets will be sold from July 22, with all proceeds being used to support the “Toyota Scholarship for Young Vietnamese Music Talent” program.
With classical pieces played by talented artists and the special combination between Rapper Suboi and the orchestra, Toyota Concert 2019 promises to be three impressive nights of concerts.
TMV continued to maintain its annual CSR activities in four areas during the first half of this year: Traffic Safety; Education and Human Resource Development; Environment; and Culture and Society, such as the Traffic Safety Education Program (TSEP), the Dream Car Art Contest, and Toyota Junior Football 2019. It also organized community activities all over the country, such as providing playgrounds to poor kids in Bac Lieu and Vinh Phuc provinces and supporting the building of a new school site in Dien Bien province.
In its 24 years of establishment, as one of the first automobile manufacturers in Vietnam, TMV has always made major efforts to develop the local automobile industry by increasing localization rates and promoting local production in line with the government’s direction. TMV will continuously make efforts aimed at higher quality in every product, improved sales and service activities, and quality in the work of every member to gain the smiles and trust of customers.
- Flamboyant Flower Festival set to dazzle Hai Phong in May
- NA leader visits armed forces in Hai Phong city
- Will Budget 2019 set tone for stock market, investors? Here's what Dalal Street can expect
- Despite IPO flameouts, 2019 sets record for U.S. unicorn births
- Despite IPO flameouts, 2019 sets record for US unicorn births
- Hung Ha bridge, expressway connection road open to traffic
- Elephant tusk destruction should become a practice: ENV
- Vietnam’s first cement museum put into operation
- Northen provinces, cities to develop as a key economic hub
- Tax collection increases by nearly VND20 trillion thanks to imported cars