Media Matters published a list Tuesday detailing what it called “extremist figures” who have been invited to the White House social media summit. Some of the figures on the list hit back at Media Matters, calling the publication a “joke.” The article included PragerU and Sen. Marsha Blackburn on its list. Media Matters published a list Tuesday detailing right-wing “extremist figures” who are invited to the White House social media summit Thursday, and some of them are hitting back. The list, written by Alex Kaplan, includes PragerU, the Heritage Foundation, journalist Tim Pool, Human Events publisher Will Chamberlain, Turning Point USA founder and president Charlie Kirk, TPUSA chief creative officer Benny Johnson, and writer Brent Bozell, among others.Politicians like Republican Tennessee Sen. Marsha Blackburn and Republican Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz are featured on the list as well. (RELATED: Organizations For Journalists Not Reporting On The Attack Of Andy Ngo After A Week) “If Media Matters labels me an ‘extremist’ for making funny conservative memes — I wonder what term they would use to describe Antifa members, who on the last day of Pride Month targeted and beat a gay, minority journalist in the streets to the point of his brain… Read full this story
- Bokhari: Revenues, Relevance and Trust Dwindling, Old Media has Declared War on New Media
- Transcript: Barbara Slavin talks Iran with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
- Transcript: Sean Roche talks with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
- Crooked Media Fights Trump With 'Pod Save America'
- Western Journal rips New York Times for its feature on conservative site
- Facebook's Plan for 2020 Is Too Little, Too Late, Critics Say
- The Mueller Report Won’t End Trump’s Presidency, But It Sure Makes Him Look Bad
- 'I want to restart the golden age of conservation' – ex Valley entrepreneur
- The Russia threat is real -- and it matters
- Do facts matter?
‘Sunken Little Place’: Conservatives Respond To Being Labeled ‘Extremists’ By Media Matters Report have 302 words, post on dailycaller.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.