A ship from Da Nang joins the Clipper Round the World Race in 2016 (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The northeastern province of Quang Ninh will join the partnership of the Clipper Round the World Race 2019-2020 to host the event of in 2021-2022, and send a team to take part in the race in the UK in September, according to a local leading official. Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Nguyen Van Thang chaired a working session last week to consider the proposal of the hosting of the 2021-2022 race. At the working session, Director of the provincial Department of Tourism Pham Ngoc Thuy presented a report on media effects of the hosting, as well as Quang Ninh’s infrastructure and funding for the hosting of the event. The hosting of the race will foster the tourism promotion of UNESCO-recognised world heritage site of Ha Long Bay and Quang Ninh province in general, especially to tourists in developed countries, Thang said. Quang Ninh aims to join the race annually, he added. Clipper Race has been held for more than 20 years. The around-the-world race, stopping by huge ports, lasts in 11 months with the attendance of about 70 clippers.-VNA
- Cambridge v Oxford Boat Race 2019: BBC coverage times, crews, course and more
- Who won Women’s Boat Race 2019 between Oxford and Cambridge?
- Who won the men’s Boat Race 2019 between Oxford and Cambridge?
- How to sleep: How to tell if you’re getting enough sleep ahead of World Sleep Day 2019
- World Book Day 2019: Belfast Telegraph readers' fantastic pictures
- Meet the Polish Olympian representing Cambridge in the Boat Race 2019
- James Cracknell Boat Race 2019: Age, accident, wife, gold medals and more
- Boat Race 2019: Who has won it most and why do only Oxford and Cambridge participate?
- Boat Race 2019: Who has won it most and why do only Oxford and Cambridge universities participate?
- Boat Race 2019: Meet the Cambridge University Men's Boat Club cox
Quang Ninh to host world clipper race 2019-2020 have 331 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 25, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.