The International Culture Gastronomy Tourism Festival – Nghe An 2019 will take place in the central province’s Vinh city from July 17-21. Nguyen Manh Cuong, Director of the provincial Tourism Department, said that this will be the largest-ever festival of its kind in the north central region. The festival will be a chance for Nghe An to attract and seek development cooperation opportunities. The five-day event will feature around 100 pavilions, including 15-20 pavilions for the international cuisine culture section, 40-45 booths showcasing the food culture of Vietnamese cities and provinces, and 35-40 pavilions introducing Nghe An’s culinary culture. Under the framework of the festival, there are also many accompanying spaces, such as a space for advertising and experiencing special dishes of Nghe An, other Vietnamese localities and some foreign countries; a beer festival space; and a space for displaying and introducing products in the Vietnamese folk and contemporary culinary culture value chain. The food culture festival not only helps to diversify Nghe An’s cultural and tourism events in 2019, aiming to attract visitors in and outside the province, but also offers a platform for organisations, individuals and units trading in restaurants, hotels and catering services to exchange and learn… Read full this story
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurates Organic Food Festival
- ‘Italian Bites’ On The Menu For Foodies At South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- All eyes on the upcoming Berlin International Film Festival
- COVID-19 forces Da Nang International Fireworks Festival cancellation
- Giada De Laurentiis flaunts her sizzling food creations and ample cleavage in mini-dress at South Beach Wine and Food Festival in Miami
- From the hills and vales; at the Fairfield by Marriott’s Kashmiri Food Festival in Coimbatore
- Danang calls off International Fireworks Festival in 2020
- Did Mahira Sharma Forge Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Award Certificate?
- Danang cancels international fireworks festival due to coronavirus
- Mahira Sharma lied about winning Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival award, say organisers as they demand apology
Nghe An – International Food Festival to take place next week have 332 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.