Nguyen Manh Cuong, Director of the provincial Tourism Department, said that this will be the largest-ever festival of its kind in the north central region.
The festival will be a chance for Nghe An to attract and seek development cooperation opportunities.
The five-day event will feature around 100 pavilions, including 15-20 pavilions for the international cuisine culture section, 40-45 booths showcasing the food culture of Vietnamese cities and provinces, and 35-40 pavilions introducing Nghe An’s culinary culture.
Under the framework of the festival, there are also many accompanying spaces, such as a space for advertising and experiencing special dishes of Nghe An, other Vietnamese localities and some foreign countries; a beer festival space; and a space for displaying and introducing products in the Vietnamese folk and contemporary culinary culture value chain.
The food culture festival not only helps to diversify Nghe An’s cultural and tourism events in 2019, aiming to attract visitors in and outside the province, but also offers a platform for organisations, individuals and units trading in restaurants, hotels and catering services to exchange and learn from each other’s experiences, thus improving the service quality.
As of July 11, more than 20 provinces and cities nationwide, and several nations such as Laos, Thailand, Russia, China, Japan and the Republic of Korea have registered to participate in the festival.
- “The Third Wife” wins Toronto International Film Festival award
- Get Ready For The World's Fare, A Massive Food Festival Coming To Queens
- Ama Ata Aidoo, Haruna Ayesha Attah Among Guests for 2018 Accra International Book Festival
- The 2018 Lagos International Poetry Festival Is Almost Here
- Viineet Kumar on premiere of 'Aadhaar' at Busan International Film Festival: "I was really surprised with the reaction of the audience towards the film"
- Eddie Murphy and fiancee Paige Butcher are all smiles at the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival's premiere of Dolemite is My Name
- Pretty legit Amazon Prime discounts rolled out at all Whole Foods stores this week
- This year's Angoulême International Comics Festival was a train wreck
- Growing an International Film Festival with WordPress
- Bless Online brings back the Rift of Time and Space and kicks off the Winter Festival next week