Martin Guptill accumulated 186 runs in 10 matches of the World Cup 2019. © Instagram Martin Guptill’s throw deflected off Ben Stokes’ bat and gifted England crucial four extra runs in the 50th over of the World Cup final that ended in a tie and he was later run out during New Zealand’s chase of 16 in the Super Over. Even though the Super Over also ended in a tie, hosts England were crowned the World Cup champions for the first time in their history with the help of a superior boundary count. After a heart-breaking loss, Martin Guptill thanked his “2 best supporters” — his wife Laura McGoldrick and daughter Harley — for their support on his “best and worst day”.”I couldn’t have been more proud to have my 2 best supporters with me for the ride. @lauramcgoldrick13 you are my rock. Thank you and Harley for being there through the good times and the tough. Love my girls more than anything,” Guptill captioned the pictures with his family on Instagram. View this post on Instagram I couldn’t have been more proud to have my 2 best supporters with me for the ride. @lauramcgoldrick13 you are my rock. Thank… Read full this story
- World Cup 2018: England Wags including Rebekah Vardy look glamorous as they head out for dinner
- England qualifies for World Cup semis in ominous form with crushing win over New Zealand
- ‘Worst one ever?’ – England Qatar 2022 World Cup kit leaked online with hint to 1990s but fans are split on Nike design
- FIH Women's Hockey World Cup: Australia, Argentina Complete Semi-Final Line Up
- World Cup of Darts: Australia upset England and Wales to win maiden title in Frankfurt
- Exclusive Will Collier interview: Harlequins' scrummaging obsessive has 'half an eye on the World Cup'
- Mason Mount: England midfielder on Chelsea contract, ownership, World Cup and reaching the next level
- Gareth Bale: Wales captain aiming to play on beyond Qatar World Cup and targeting silverware with Los Angeles FC
- Gerwyn Price declares "darts won" in classy message after World Matchplay final defeat
- Queen leads plaudits as football finally comes home with the women’s game
Martin Guptill Posts Pleasing Message For Wife, Daughter After "Best And Worst" World Cup Final have 343 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.