Kim Hyun Ji celebrates her win on the podium of the An Giang Television International Cycling Tournament. —Photo sggp.org
Ju Pha Som Net of Malaysia won the final stage, a 121km ride from the city of Vị Thanh in Hậu Giang Province to Long Xuyên in An Giang Province.
The result did not change the final ranking, which was dominated by Kim Hyun Ji who bagged both the yellow overall leader’s jersey and green sprint point leader’s jersey.
Kim won the six-stage race with a total time of 14 hours and 21.02 minutes. Her teammate Gu Sung Eun placed second and Ju Pha Som Net was third.
On the Vietnamese side, Nguyễn Thị Thu Mai of Lộc Trời Group took the best result, finishing fourth. Đoàn Thị Cẩm Tú (Cần Thơ), Phạm Hồng Nhung (Đồng Tháp Lottery) and Trần Thị Phương Dung (HCM City MM Market) were also in the top 10.
South Korea topped the team ranking, followed by the Philippines and Malaysia.
- Belfast gaming star wins top award at London event
- Electric Ireland wins light up London awards event
- International cycling teams register for TdCC-II
- Check Out The Worst-Planned International Sports Event Ever
- Tennis: Nick Kyrgios wins the Acapulco International in Mexico
- Trump canceled his summit with Kim Jong Un while US and international journalists were still in North Korea
- Fareham coach firm partners with major new cycle event
- SATS wins Mumbai Airport international cargo concession
- Palembang Airport wins four prestigious international awards
- HCMC to host international music fest