close Video Woman who suffered 13 miscarriages in 10 years celebrates ‘miracle’ baby A woman who suffered 13 miscarriages in 10 years finally had her miracle baby after taking steroids to strengthen her womb. A woman who suffered 13 miscarriages in 10 years finally had her miracle baby after taking steroids to strengthen her womb. Laura Worsley, 35, lost every baby she conceived, with many pregnancies lasting just a few weeks. But she never gave up hope of realizing her dream of having a child with husband Dave, 48. INFANT LEFT FIGHTING FOR LIFE AFTER CONTRACTING HERPES FROM KISS AT CHRISTENING, MOM SAYS The couple suffered their first heartbreak when Worsley miscarried in 2008. She then suffered three more miscarriages in the next two years and doctors referred to an innovative medical research team. Ivy was born to parents Laura and Dave after they had suffered 13 miscarriages. (SWNS) Under the expert care of Professor Siobhan Quenby and the Biomedical Research Unit at University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire (UHCW), she took part in “world-leading” miscarriage research. Quenby discovered that Worsley had Antiphospholipid Syndrome, also known as “sticky blood syndrome”, which can cause recurring miscarriages. During their work with the unit, Worsley also lost… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: Under-fire Hunter Biden will face off in court against his 28-year-old Arkansas 'baby mama' in December as he fights against taking a paternity test and paying child support of the one-year-old
- "Maleficent" Took Over 10 Years To Hit The Big Screen — And The Film's Producer Told Us About The Long Journey To Get It Made
- 'No one will marry you.' At 8 years of age, Sania Mirza was told to quit tennis
- 'Waterfalls' of gas reveal baby planets, study says
- A Special Day For the Proud Mom-To-Be - Baby Shower Party Themes
- Kapil Sharma, Ginni Chatrath's baby shower: A sneak peek from the couple's exciting party
- Miranda Kerr Evan Spiegel welcome second child, name baby boy - Myles
- Young woman, 22, suffering from severe painful eczema claims topical steroids caused her hair to FALL OUT and left her skin blistering and red
- DNA test leads woman to reunite with child she thought died 30 years ago
- Baby Showers - Is it Proper to Hold Them For Only the First Baby?
Woman who suffered 13 miscarriages in 10 years celebrates 'miracle' baby have 357 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 14, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.